Frying Shortenings Market Outlook
Frying shortening is fat used in cooking, it is a vegetable-based product less inflammable, and it is widely used in frying of baked products as a pan coating to prevent baked products from sticking. Frying shortening was initially made from animal fat (lard). Shortenings are used in food Industry to give good and crunchy texture due to its solidifying nature at average room temperature (25-30°C). Due to its texture enhancing quality currently, frying shortening is used in baked products such as in cakes, pastries, biscuits and oatmeal cookies on a large scale to meet the consumer stratification and serve a better quality product.
Increasing Consumer Spending on Health Beneficial Products
Frying shortening was earlier composed of Tran’s fats which are responsible for various heart diseases. Nowadays, manufacturers are avoiding Tran’s fats usage in making frying shortening. Which is increasing their usage in many food products such as in baked as well as in fried products, as consumers are more prone to health consciousness and are demanding westernized food culture with low fat and cholesterol free products, which eventually increases the demand for frying shortening. Due to increased cardiovascular risk consumers are more aware of the amount and quality of the fats consumed in their day to day life, this awareness among the consumers has increased the demand of cholesterol free and Tran’s fat-free products. The frying shortening is also used in the manufacturing process of many dietary supplement product such as, oatmeal biscuits, which has a higher demand from diet-conscious consumers. Frying shortening is also used to block the interaction between the gluten molecules, to avoid the sticky texture of the food that, enhances its usage and popularity among the consumers and in many food processing industries, which eventually increases its market demand over the forecast period. On the other side, macroeconomic factors such as an increase in the disposable income of the middle class consumers has driven the market of cakes, pastries, and other baked products leading to an increase in the demand for frying shortenings demand over the forecasted time.
Download Sample of Report with important Figures @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-9637
Frying Shortenings Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the frying shortenings market has been segmented as –
- Organic frying shortening
- Conventional frying shortening
On the basis of form, the frying shortenings market has been segmented as –
- Powdered frying shortening
- Block frying shortening
On the basis of source, the frying shortenings market has been segmented as –
- Sunflower seeds
On the basis of end users, of frying shortenings market has been segmented as –
- Confectionary Industry
- Bakery Products
- Dairy Products
- Processed Food
- Dietary supplements
Frying shortenings Market: Key Players
Some of the manufacturers operation in frying shortenings are Natu’oil Services Inc., Cargill, Incorporated., Wilmar International Ltd., Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Ventura Foods, LLC, Hangzhou Dingyi International Foodstuff Co., Ltd., Carotino Sdn Bhd, The J. M. Smucker Company, Bunge Limited., Roberts Manufacturing Co., AAK AB (publ.), and others.
Opportunities for Market Participants for frying shortenings
The manufacturers operating in this field have a good advantage due to products cholesterol free property it can be used in processing many food products and have greater demand among the consumers. Manufacturers could focus on research and development to obtain frying shortenings from different sources other than the plant, for example, enzymes or bacteria. Manufacturers could serve the product at their best-discounted price to attract additional business manufacturers to use their frying shortening product as an ingredient in their end product. Frying shortening is less inflammable hence can be used as a substitute for margarine. Manufacturers could focus on introducing various flavors of frying shortening for using in many cakes to enhance the flavor and maintain low fat. The manufacturers could try to expand their firms in the Asia Pacific region due to its increasing expenditure on processed food.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the frying shortenings market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, form, flavor, and process, application, and distribution channels.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Frying shortenings market Segments
- Frying shortenings market Dynamics
- Frying shortenings market Size
- Frying shortenings supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to frying shortenings system market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Frying Shortenings market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Frying Shortenings.
- Value Chain Analysis of the Frying Shortenings
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Download Table of Contents @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-9637
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the frying shortenings market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the frying shortenings market
- Competitive landscape of the frying shortenings market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on frying shortenings market performance
- Must-have information for frying shortenings market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint